For your company, the Facebook page has various potential advantages. Although few of these advantages are similar to having a website, the number is unique to Facebook. Below are some advantages of Facebook for business.
1. Facebook is a Low-Cost Marketing Strategy: - There are various marketing activities which would be so costly via other platforms, can be used for a fraction of the cost on Facebook. It is best for small to medium-sized enterprises with limited marketing budgets. Before committing to bigger campaigns, larger businesses may also make trial marketing concepts and themes via Facebook.
2. Share Basic Information about our Business: - We can post our business name, contact details, address, and the description of the products and services briefly on our Facebook page. We can also talk about our employee, history, or any other business aspect which might attract other users of Facebook and generate interest in what we are doing.
3.Generate business leads: Your audience of Facebook 'likes' can be a great starting point to gather sales leads. You can use competitions and giveaways to gather email address to build your marketing lists.
4.Monitor and improve: Use data from your page's 'Facebook Insights' to understand what content works best and plan for the future.
5. Offer Deals through Facebook Places: - By using Facebook places, we can 'check in' on our mobile phone at a specification location, so that our Facebook friends can see our location on Facebook. The Facebook Places also help to find the popular locations near where a user checks in.
We can use Facebook Places in businesses so that whenever the Facebook user checks into a street, business or neighbourhood then they obtain a list of nearby businesses which offer deals like loyalty rewards, freebies, discounts, etc.
The pages that are listed in the category set up as an organization and company or local business can add a location.
6. Raise Brand Awareness and Promote Positive Word-of-Mouth: - We can raise the profile of our business on Facebook by cheering the potential and existing clients to click on the 'Like' button on our Facebook page. If customers like our page, they will get all our updates on their wall where their friends will also see them. It supports to build our business awareness and connect our friends to our brand. If the customers want to post any message regarding our product and services, then they can also post, and share on their walls so that their friend can also see.
7. Target Advertising: - There are Millions of users who enter their profiles, and Facebook can analyze all this information. As a business page owner, this information can be used to deliver targeted advertising to a particular group.
8. Provide Customer Support: - The customers can post the after-sales queries on their Facebook walls, and our staff can answer the user's questions. This is more convenient than telephone calls responses by staff, and enables other customers to read common questions and answers without contacting us personally.
9. Facebook can Steer Traffic to Your Website: - We can use our Facebook page to include a link to our website. Certainly, various company report that Facebook's most significant advantage is the additional traffic it is steering to the site. Website visitors may be exposed to strong marketing messages and frequently an option to purchase goods and services.
The customers who come from Facebook to our website are more interested than the average customers as they already know various thigs about our business and have been motivated to click on the link of the website.
10. Talk to Existing and Potential Customers: - By posting and receiving the message, you can use Facebook to 'talk' with existing and potential customers. But do not use Facebook to promote your goods and services violently. If you share your business information which is truly interesting or useful to the other user, then you will get more success. It will help you to promote your business and enhance your reliability by developing a long-term relationship with another users. For example; when some health problems rise such as summer ticks then the veterinarian may post some tips for the pet care.
You should listen as much as you speak as well. By paying attention to various things such as what the market thinks about your business, your marketing campaign, your industry or product will give valuable insights.
11. Share Pictures and Videos from Your Business: - Along with allowing you to post text, you can also upload the pictures and videos from your business. It is a great way to interact with the customers without visiting your premises, permitting them to see your product and services. You can also tag photos on Facebook to show whether there is a Facebook friend in them. You can use this to promote business. For example; the operator of the tour may upload the pictures on their group page going whitewater rafting and then tag the images of the participants in the photo you invite every participant. The images which are tagged will appear like an update on the Facebook account of the participant. And the friends of the participates can also see this. This enhances your picture interest level and your business.
Suppose you want to tag the pictures sensibly. It may be question of privacy and most of the Facebook users are sensitive about being tagged in photos. So due to this issue, it will be good if before tagging you ask the participants.
12.Create Mobile Content: - The 80 percent time of social media is spent on the mobile device which means that most of the time your Facebook page and ads are seen on the mobile phones and tablets of the customers. And must be accessible easily in such formats. It also means that for the content of your mobile marketing, your Facebook page is more essential, significantly when you cannot optimize the mobile functioning of your website or create emails which are mobile-friendly. Users do not like more to spend time fiddling with desktop-format email or websites on their phones than opening Facebook and using your business page to find the information they require.
13. Competitor Research: - The analytics of Facebook may truly make a difference whenever you want to increase a competitive edge. With the help of Facebook, you can identify what your competitors are doing on Facebook, because it is created to foster community among individuals. For more information on how your competitors are doing. To reach your audience, you can find more convenient and effective ways, covering the needs of your customers and addressing problems which arise in your market or industry that your competitors have not.
14. Effective Communication Channel: - If your company is rooted in this sort of one-to-one customer engagement, pin posts to the top of your timeline will be the best way to keep your base active. Most of the time, the customers will visit your Facebook page to find your company's stance on a specific issue, or in general, they are excited to learn more about your company.
A pinned post can meet various needs, form general inquires to the real-time issues, but its primary use is to serve as a focused communication channel. You can respond to the questions of your customers, address issues across the company or announce sales, or purchasing issues.
15. Customer service and feedback: Facebook allows two-way communication between businesses and their customers. You can use the messaging service to deal directly with your customers. Reviews and comments can be a great way to gather customer feedback and find areas for improvement.