Facebook is an online social networking service. Many business use Facebook to connect with new and existing customers. Facebook has become a platform for every small business. Monthly more than 2.27 billion users, a small business use Facebook to promote services, enhance customer support and boost recognition in various ways.
It may look difficult to use Facebook for business because the rules and algorithms of Facebook changes regularly. But Facebook is one of the great tools if we use it with the right strategies to target a particular audience via paid campaigns. It knows more about its users, and it uses this information for your benefit when you buy advertisements.
Some of the main reasons that businesses set up a Facebook presence include:
· building brand awareness
· increasing traffic to a company website
· highlighting products and services
· generating business leads
· receiving customer feedback
· online advertising
Facebook is undoubtedly the largest social media platform and it seems that there is no end to its popularity. Like many other social media channels, it has become an integral part of every aspect of our lives, both personal and professional, and has had a tremendous impact on a variety of businesses.
Facebook is a social networking website to get connected with our friends and family. Facebook allows us to create profiles, send messages, and upload videos and photos. We can do only this if we are registered on Facebook. By using Facebook, we can keep in touch with our family, friends, and colleagues. We can do the following things on Facebook:
1. We can establish our Timeline on Facebook. Timeline is an ongoing history of our life.
2. We can connect our timeline to the timeline of our family, friends, and relative.
3. We can communicate with our friends.
4. We can share our thoughts.
5. We can also share our pictures.
6. We can plan the events on Facebook.
7. We can join the groups to get more knowledge.
8. We can also promote a cause or business.
According to an eMarketer study, 95.8% of social media marketers consider Facebook as an essential tool in reaching media marketing success.